The 5 Best Self Balancing Electric Unicycles 2017
Are you looking for the best self balancing electric unicycle? Well. You will definitely want to go for the best. There are many such products being introduced in the market every day. Therefore, it may prove a bit challenging to make a better choice of an electric unicycle that best suits you.
A good electric unicycle should not just have features that might deceive you. It should be one that can perform as per your expectations when you are practically using it. Therefore you do not have to base your judgment on appearance, price or features. There is much more to consider. This review will help you to identify the best self balancing electric unicycle.
The 5 Best Selling Self Balancing Electric Unicycles:
- Performance you crave - the 450 w motor carries 264 lbs, travels 12.4 miles, and overcomes 15 degree INCLINES with ease
- Rock out on the go - blast your favorite songs as you ride with this balancing scooter's Bluetooth functionality
- 14 inch dual tires - with dual air-filled tires on a single rim, you'll have unparalleled stability & traction while riding
- Certified to UL 2272 standards, which reinforces the product's quality and safety
- Connect to the app to access a New Rider Tutorial and firmware updates, as well as the ability to monitor speed, enable carry/lock mode and customize lighting patterns
- Features a lithium-ion battery that delivers sustainable power and allows riders to travel up to 15 miles on a single charge with a top-speed of up to 12.5 mph
- Internal cooling fan, effectively prevent charger overheating
- Use of international manufacturers of IC design, fine workmanship unique, high precision, stable power supply, first-class quality
- With short circuit protection and anti-overcharging function
- DECAL ONLY - Electric Unicycle Not Included
- Add style to your TG-F3 unicycle
- Quick and easy to apply
Electric unicycle started way back in 2009 when RYHNO Motors company located in Portland,Oregon created mono-cycle which is a one wheeled electric monocycle. Ever since then, most companies have ventured into this business thus producing them in a large number. Most self balancing electric unicycles are designed such that you stand on them with your legs touching both sides in order to achieve balance. They allow you to experience self balancing in both forward and backward motion. It is upon you as the user to determine the direction of motion.
There are various features and technical specifications that accompany these products. They are meant to guide you in making buying decision so that you can choose the best self balancing electric unicycle that will suit your needs. You may consider the speed, the motor power, material for construction, price among others.
If you want to enjoy your ride as you balance yourself on an electric unicycle, you may want one that cruises at high speed, generates much power and is durable to high quality construction material. You don’t need to buy anything that will easily break once you place your legs on it regardless of your weight. The most popular electric unicycles that we have in the market today include Focus Design SBU V3, Air Wheel X 3, The Ninebot Fotowelt, Fotowelt X 30 and Ninebot One E+. Let’s find out what rules the game.
Our Selection of the 5 Best Self Balancing Unicycles:
To make life a bit easier for you we’ve selected and reviewed the five best self balancing electric unicycles below.
1. Focus Designs SBU V3 Self balancing unicycle – Worth the price
If you are looking for a good product with the quality that you desire, price should not be an issue. Focus Designs SBU V3 is worth its price and hence a good investment. It has seat that you can easily adjust, provides you with regenerating breaking, cruises for 10mile range per charge and weighs 33.4 pounds. Its weight makes it more stable. The only disadvantage is that it is expensive.
2. Airwheel X3 – Pocket friendly
If you do not want to spend much money but still need a decent electric unicycle, Airwheel X3 is your excellent choice . Its price is moderate .It comes with a bright battery level LED indicator to signify you when the battery is low. Training wheels are included hence a good beginner unicycle and has gyroscopes to make constant corrections when balancing. However, it requires constant battery charging.
3. Fotowet X30 Self Balancing Electric Unicycle – A good alternative for commuting
If you easily get tired due the long distance covered while commuting especially in an urban area, then this is the right fit for you. It has the excellent ability to move at a maximum speed of 18km per hour. This is absolutely incredible. It helps you save on time you spend in commuting.
In addition, it has impressive features that will make you like it much more. For instance, it includes a high capacity lithium battery which stores charge for a longer duration and 350W motor to generate enough power for movement. It also comes with an air pump to help you refill air and a charger for connecting it to the source of power when the batter is low. On the flipside, its tires use air hence can’t operate when air is finished.
4.Ninebot Fotowelt Self Balancing – Good for long distance ranges
If you are the kind of a person that likes riding long distance, then this is definitely the best self balancing electric unicycle that perfectly matches you. This amazing electric unicycle has the exceptional ability to travel up to 35 km. Absolutely amazing! Furthermore, you can use it on a hilly area up to a climbing angle of 20 degrees. Where else do you get such a unicycle? It also has a sleek futuristic design and you only need one hour to charge it fully.
However, it is small and made from lighter material hence can break under much weight.
5.Nine bot One E+ – Highly fashionable
If you are interested in an electric unicycle for personal transportation that is fashionable, then Nine bot One E+ best suits you. It cruises at a speed of about 22km/h, has a 320Wh high capacity battery, comes with futuristic design and you can use it to climb at a level of 20 degrees. However, it is a bit expensive.
From the above the reviews of electric unicycles, the best actually depends on you. It is upon you to determine your specific needs and what you want to achieve by buying the self balancing electric unicycle. The choice is yours.
Self Balancing Unicycle Unboxing