The 5 Best Indoor Home Exercise Bike Reviews 2017
If you want to exercise but you don’t have the time or environment to do it outside, then the first piece of exercise equipment you’ll buy for your home is an exercise bike.
The Top 5 Best Selling Indoor Home Exercise Bikes:
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: Up to 300 lbs
- SEATING COMFORT: Large seat cushion for people of any size, easily adjustable to fit anywhere from 5'3 inch to 6'1 inch users. HEART RATE: Hand Pulse Monitor
- Please tighten the Screws/Bolts to avoid noise during pedaling.
- Press and hold the red MODE button for 4 seconds when first operating.
- Five function display indicates exercise time, revolution count, revolutions per minute (rpm) and calories burned; also includes scan feature for all values.
- Foldable design makes this peddler portable and easy to store.
- Indoor cycling bike with 40-pound flywheel
- Heavy-duty crank and smooth chain drive mechanism
- Fully adjustable seat and handlebars for comfort
- Portable folding exercise bike that sits on a tabletop or on the floor
- Battery-operated electronic monitor times your workout
- Convenient tension control offers several resistance levels
- Lowest pedal height available; Only 10 Inches; Can work with desks as low as 27 Inches; See description for details
- More than twice the resistance range of the other pedal exercisers; 8 calibrated resistance settings; from very easy to more than you need
- Magnetic resistance provides smooth, quiet pedal motion; let's you focus on your work and your co-workers focus on theirs
Exercise bikes are easy to use and because you can usually set the effort level you don’t have to be very fit to start. It’s not only great for cardio exercise, but also for burning fat and building muscle in your legs and core. Because it’s such a popular exercise item there are loads and loads of exercise bikes available on the market, so do your research or just read our post below about the best exercise bikes…
*This post has moved.