The 5 Best Indoor Home Exercise Bike Reviews 2017
If you want to exercise but you don’t have the time or environment to do it outside, then the first piece of exercise equipment you’ll buy for your home is an exercise bike.
The Top 5 Best Selling Indoor Home Exercise Bikes:
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: Up to 300 lbs
- SEATING COMFORT: Large seat cushion for people of any size, easily adjustable to fit anywhere from 5'3 inch to 6'1 inch users. HEART RATE: Hand Pulse Monitor
- Please tighten the Screws/Bolts to avoid noise during pedaling.
- Recumbent exercise bike with 8 levels of preset resistance
- Easy-to-adjust tension-tightening knob for different fitness levels
- Large console display tracks speed, distance, time, and calories
- Indoor cycling bike with 40-pound flywheel
- Heavy-duty crank and smooth chain drive mechanism
- Fully adjustable seat and handlebars for comfort
- DUAL-ACTION EXTENDED HANDLEBARS for upper and lower body engagement
- EASY TO ADJUST RESISTANCE LEVELS and workout intensity with the turn of a knob
- HIGH MOMENTUM FAN WHEEL SYSTEM offers a fluid workout
- Constructed of a sturdy steel frame, this exercise bike features a padded seat and handle bars for comfort during a workout
- Track your progress with the display screen that shows the time, speed, distance, and calories burned
- The smooth 8-level magnetic resistance can easily be adjusted by turning the knob in the middle of the bike
Exercise bikes are easy to use and because you can usually set the effort level you don’t have to be very fit to start. It’s not only great for cardio exercise, but also for burning fat and building muscle in your legs and core. Because it’s such a popular exercise item there are loads and loads of exercise bikes available on the market, so do your research or just read our post below about the best exercise bikes…
*This post has moved.