19 of The Most Creative Upcycling Ideas
Upcycling is the process of re-purposing unused items or trash for something else. The difference between upcycling and recycling is that the item is not broken down into base materials, but modified to be of equal or better value than the original item. Below we have 19 of the most creative upcycling ideas.
Remember to follow us on Pinterest for more.
1. Jack Daniels Soap Dispenser
2. Rustic light fixture made from reclaimed barn wood
3. Old Light Bulp Oil Lamps
4. Old Picture Frame Tea Tray
5. Whiskey barrel coffee table with storage
6. Firepit from Washing Machine Drum
7. Use Paperclips to Organize Your Cables
8. Wall Clock from old Bike Wheel
9. Coat Hangar Chair
10. Turn Old Wrenches Into Wall Hooks
11. Where’s the Keys?
12. Repurpose an Old Suitcase Into a Medicine Cabinet
13. Beer Bottle Lamp
14. Shovel Handle Bench
15. Bicycle Gear Wall Clock
16. Vinyl Chairs
17. Reuse Old Kleenex Boxes as Bag Dispensers
18. Fireplace made from a decommissioned naval mine
19. Repurpose a Card Catalogue Into a Mini Bar
Want to start upcycling? Here’s four books to get you going:
- Upcycling: Create Beautiful Things with the Stuff You Already Have
- DIY Wood Pallet Projects: 35 Rustic Modern Upcycling Ideas to Personalize Your Space
- The Ultimate Guide to Upcycling (Green Crafts Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
- RECYCLE REUSE RENEW: Upcycle With DIY Crafts
For more awesome DIY upcycling ideas, and sources to most of the items lsited above, visit Pinterest.